Lake & Playground
Temporary bass size limit
Until further notice the size limit to keep bass is under 12″ and over 18″.
- The lake is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week unless posted otherwise.
- Sign in before fishing and record all legal sized fish taken or released.
- Be a good sportsman. Obey all signs and posters.
- Fishing for members and immediate family ONLY. No outside guests! (Wives, girlfriends, children, grandchildren, parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters and in-laws.)
- The cardholder must be present at all times.
- All children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Any member can accompany another member’s children fishing.
- Take no more than 10 fish per family, per outing.
- All catfish must be 18″ or bigger to keep.
- All bass must be 18″ or bigger to keep.
- No swimming in the lake. No boats on the lake.
- No ice fishing on the lake. Ever.
- No frog gigging. Frogs cannot be taken from the lake.
- No dog training. No dogs allowed in the lake.
- No fishing with minnows.
- Do not release crappie or bluegill in the lake.
- Do not put any fish in the lake without a Board Member’s approval.
- Do not leave campfires unattended.
- Do not throw bottles or trash in the lake.
- Put all trash in the trash containers.
- All other rules are governed by Indiana State Fishing Laws.
- The playground is for the use by WSSC members and their immediate family, unless prior arrangements have been made with the Board. The playground is also open to the public while there are events happening at the Club that are open to the public.
- A responsible person must be present while children are playing.
- Weight limit on playground equipment is 75 lbs, per person. This does not apply to the large swing set.
- Horseplay not allowed on the playground equipment.
- The playground equipment is on a first come first served basis, however if there are other groups using the equipment please try to share the time on the devices.
- Any equipment removed from the playground shed needs to be returned to its place.
- Please report any defective equipment to the Caretaker or a Board member.
- All trash must be picked up and properly disposed of.
- Properly dispose of ash from the grilles.